Dear Tribal member,
We would like you to be the first to see the precautions we have made at Little Creek Casino Resort for the health and safety of our guests and team members. Look for our new safety and sanitation measures, including:
- Little Creek Casino Resort is going smoke-free, including vaping and e-cigarettes. Areas will be provided outside to smoke.
- Guests should bring their own mask that covers the nose and mouth; they are required to enter the building.
- Guests must provide a tribal ID, valid ID, driver’s license and/or Resort Rewards card to enter. Guests who do not have a Resort Rewards card, will be asked to swipe their Driver’s License.
- Social distancing identification markers will be placed on the floor. Focused entrances & exits will be in place to assist in routing guests.
- Plastic barriers will be in place at cashier stations & Players Club.
- Hand Sanitation stations will be located throughout the casino & resort, including the main entrance.
- Extensive cleaning processes are in place for the entire resort, including the casino, hotel & golf club.
- Reorganized the casino floor by removing 50% of the slot machines to enhance social distancing and traffic flow though out the property.
- Table games seating will be open with limited seating per table to enforce social distancing.
- Temperatures will be checked prior to entry to ensure not above 100.4◦
Little Creek Casino Resort is monitoring conditions daily and will reserve options to reverse or reconsider the reopening, should conditions change.
We thank you for your loyalty and continued support. You are truly one of our most valuable guests.