Squaxin Tribal Youth ages 16-21 interested in the 2020 Summer Youth Employment Program.
The program will run beginning July 13th through August 7th although we are uncertain if the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic are going to impact the Summer Youth Employment program. Please note this list is subject to change.
Little Creek Casino Resort Trainee Positions: Hours for these positions may vary.
- Food and Beverage Island Grille Busser Food handlers permit required. 2 positions
- HR File Clerk 1 position
- Hotel House Person/ Laundry Attendant 2 positions
- Golf Course Club House Greenskeepers 2 position
- Food and Beverage Prep Cook 1 position
All LCCR youth trainees working in the hotel of food and beverage may be rotated through various positions within the department throughout the program.
Tribal Government Trainee Positions:
- Activities Assistant for Summer Rec Program 4 positions
- Kitchen Assistant for Summer Rec Program 1 position
- Housing Maintenance 1 position
- Grounds Maintenance 1 position
- Recycling Assistant 1 position
- Wastewater Trainee 1 position
- Family Services Office Assistant 1 position
- Stepping Stones Mentors 2 positions
- Cultural preservation Apprentice MLRC 2 positions
- Garden 2 positions
Island Enterprise Positions:
- KTP Stocker – 3 positions
- Salish Seafood – 3 positions
If you would like assistance with completing your application, cover letter or resume, please contact HR to schedule an appointment.
Squaxin Tribal Preference will be followed in the hiring of these positions. All other applications will be considered in accordance with the Squaxin Island Tribe’s Indian Preference policies depending on availability of positions.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
All applicants will be required to complete a UA for drug and alcohol screening in accordance with the Tribe’s Drug Free Workplace Policy.