The Pool is Closed Until Further Notice
The Fitness Center has Re-Opened!
The Fitness Center is open for with a limited schedule by appointment only. The last appointment will be scheduled an hour prior to closing.
Monday 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
To schedule your time slot at the fitness center, you need to call (360) 432-3852 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. You cannot schedule more than two (2) appointments at a time.
- A staff member will meet you to let you in the facility (they will wait no more than 15 minutes past your scheduled appointment time).
- We will be allowing five scheduled people in the gym at a time.
- When you arrive, you will change out your street shoes into your gym shoes and have to wash your hands with soap and water prior to beginning your workout.
- All uses will need to practice social distancing while in the fitness center. Do not use a piece of equipment directly next to another user.
- Wipe down equipment immediately after use.
We appreciate your help in keeping our community safe and healthy.
For questions please contact Janita Raham, Parks and Recreation Director at (360) 430-3869