Childcare Center: Tribal Leadership is tasked with making the very tough decision of whether or not to open our child care center. We recognize the dangers around potentially exposing our people and community to covid-19 and recognize the negative impacts the lack of child care has on our community and work force. This is a difficult decision that will undoubtedly frustrate a population of our community, regardless of our decision. However, we are prepared to make one. Before we make a final decision, we would like to hear from you. Email or message me directly and I will read and share all comments with leadership and take all concerns into account. Please ask family for their input and ask them to forward to me. Below are draft procedures to review for the CDC for opening in a safe way. We would like to discuss this at our next Council meeting on September 24.