If you are interested in a job that has a closing date that has passed, please feel free to call 432-3845 to see if applications are still being accepted.
NOTE: The job application needs to be filled out in Adobe Reader. Many browsers have their own PDF viewers built in, but they may have little quirks that cause some things to not display properly.
Application Process and Contact Information
To apply please submit a cover letter and résumé along with the Squaxin application.
Application materials may be submitted:
Current Job Opportunities
- Tu Ha’ Buts Learning Center Director
- Resource Tech 2
- NR Lead Technician 3
- Lead Lifeguard
- Maintenance, Level 1 (One seasonal position)
- Garden Field Tech 1
- Food Systems Coordinator
- Compensation and Benefits Administrator
- NWITC Cook / Housekeeper 2
- Planning and Community Development Deputy Director
- Housing Maintenance Technician
- TANF Community Support Specialist
- Office Assistant/File Clerk
- Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP 3/4)
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Continuously accepting applications for these full time positions
On-Call positions at NWITC (Elma)